The Picasso Range brings in the geometric stylings of the cubism into our premium glassware. Each vessel is complimented with a gold trim to escalate it’s premium design. With the unusual shapes of the glass, it gives a unique appearance that you'll instantly love.
We want you to enjoy your Kope Kreations Products and ensure you get the most out of your candle. The use of candles requires caution and awareness of the possible risks, so please ensure you always follow these safety precautions:
- Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Avoid using/putting any candle near drafty areas (near an open window, air duct or fan.)
- Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle. (We have Snuffers for this in our Burners and Accessories section.)
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure the candle is extinguished, the wax is solid and the jar is cold before handling.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn your Kope Kreations Candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass wear.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat, level heat-resistant surface.
Net weight is approximately 385g.
Please see CLP page for any and all information regarding ingredients and allergens.
*Please note* - All candles are hand poured and could take up to 2 weeks to dispatch.